Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hummingbird food storage


Well,  since I've just posted something on making hummingbird food, I thought I'd make something cool to go with it. I had this neat bottle that once contained apple flavored lemonade. Needless to say, I bought it for the bottle only. It wasn't good...at all.
After cleaning the bottle and removing the labels under hot soapy water, this is what it looked like.
I went off the french writing on the top of the bottle for the design.
I researched the french translation for hummingbird, and came up with two. And, I didn't know which one was correct. So, I put them both on the bottle using a paint pen. I got it from the craft section from WalMart.
The front is shown above, below is the back. Since I'm always forgetting how to mix it, I put the recipe on the back...in french. It makes it kinda fun.  Enjoy!
"Mixture: one part sugar, four parts water", front "Calibri, ouiseau mouche" hummingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment