Friday, August 19, 2011

My first post

Ok, so I decided to start blogging. I follow a lot of blogs about crafting, gardening and have created several things that I would love to share. So here I am. My hope is to share my trials and error with you so that you may feel the joy I have when creating. So, in the morning, I am going to share my latest sewing machine project : The Lunch Sack. I fully believe that school lunches, even though they are improving, are still far from good for you. Last year, my two high school daughter spent over a thousand dollars....just on junk sold at school. Needless to say I was appalled at their purchases that the school allowed them to credit. This year, they are brining sack lunches. And if someone buys a school lunch, they will be tarred and feathered! Not really, but they know I will be very upset. My youngest has started kindergarden, so I can start fresh with him. The only thing he gets at school is milk (white, no flavored). So, stay tuned for my first tutorial. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment